TSHES

THE SCHOOL OF HOLISTIC & ESOTERIC STUDIES!!!
Please visit: ANCIENT-EDUCATION.ORG

Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Purpose of Existence

As I lay my head to rest
and my body leaves this nest
My thoughts became visions 
that began to manifest…

I started traveling through space and the galactical heavens,
when suddenly I fell and landed 
somewhere very unpleasant

As I opened up my eyes, I quickly re-alized 
the desiccation, deprivation and complete lack of vegetation

therefore…

causing me to enter a state of 
contemplation, meditation 
and even… hell-ucination...

So, 

I tried to fathom the reason for my existence within this universal existence
but then realized that this was a result of human extinction…

Not only was I afraid,
But Myself and I began to con-ver-sate

I - asked - Myself
Why am I here and what is my purpose?
How am I expected to live when food is no longer in surplus?

Suddenly,

I realized that my existence within this universal existence 
did not only consist of Me, Myself and I 
but that I actually co-existed with beings from the other side

So again, 

I fell into a state of contemplation, meditation 
and this time I wasn’t sure if… I was hallucinating

Because some of these beings looked just like me…
while others had red skin and long blue teeth.

Both beings offered to teach me the purpose of living in this world 
by promising... eternal life and longevity on this planet - they called Earth -

But I was so confused
my body battered and abused
how could I possibly discern
who’s really telling me the truth?

A few of them stood out because they took the proper route
They gave me food, healed my wounds
and showed me sweet… solicitude!

But then… one day,

I discovered my purpose of existing within this earthly existence
and I realized that the essence of survival was not here on earth
but… within the galactical - universe

And as I realized this, 
I began to teach others of the planet Rizq

And as I did this
I felt the sharp twist of my wrist…

I couldn’t hear a beat or sound
because I was being knocked into the ground

by those very same beings
who gave me food and healed my wounds
the same ones who…
showed me sweet... solicitude!

I can’t believe this… 
I’m so CONFUSED!

I then began to witness their white teeth turn 
long and dark blue
and their skin transform from dark brown
into bright rouge…

So as I laid there battered and bruised, I was no longer confused
because I now realize… 

that I was beguiled by a group of red devils
dressed in brown disguise…

Written: Jan/04/2010
(Copyright Protected)
Monique "Mut Sia' Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment