TSHES

THE SCHOOL OF HOLISTIC & ESOTERIC STUDIES!!!
Please visit: ANCIENT-EDUCATION.ORG

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sole II Soul

As I stand here
with my feet pressed against the ground

I can feel the energy of the Earth's crust
enter the soles of my feet...
a feeling that's so profound

As this energy moved into the soles of my feet
and through the root of my chakra
and into the plexus of my soul or sol-are plexus

I could feel it ignite my spine and open up my third eye

my internal eye is no longer blind
my vision has been magnified
this cosmic ray has unified...

my physical side- the sole beneath my feet
with my spiritual side- the soul that resides internally

connecting me
from sole to soul, sole to earth, earth to universe
universe to sea, an invisible sea filled with eternal energy

This sea of energy
supplies me 
indefinitely
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Based on my spiritual experience, while visiting Jamaica :)
Copyright Protected. 08/2010.
Monique 'Mut Sia' Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment