TSHES

THE SCHOOL OF HOLISTIC & ESOTERIC STUDIES!!!
Please visit: ANCIENT-EDUCATION.ORG

Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Amazon Page.. Amazon.com/author/moniquejackson

I'm Sorry everyone, but I'm not regularly on here  (as you can tell..lol)!!!

I've bee very busy writing... you can visit me on Amazon.  I now have three books relating to health and spirituality posted there. The poetry book is on it's way.  Stay tuned as it will be posted in the near future.

All of my books are currently available as Ebooks and are very affordable. Printed copies are only available in Jamaica but will be available online very soon!

Please visit my profile: amazon.com/author/moniquejackson

Thanks!

Peace, Love & Light

Monique 'Mut Sia' Jackson
aka- Mut Sia Mafdet
--------------------------------------------

"Make positivity your best friend and she will shine her beautiful wings of love and abundance upon you as she holds your hands through every step of your life.

Never give up on achieving your dreams and aspirations.
Always believe in yourself, your gifts and your potentials.

- Be An Individual-

Be the individual who is true to yourself, what you want and who you are. Follow your heart and your own inner guidance.

Respect blissfully approaches those who stand up for their inner beliefs, inner truths and individual rights."

M.S. Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment