TSHES

THE SCHOOL OF HOLISTIC & ESOTERIC STUDIES!!!
Please visit: ANCIENT-EDUCATION.ORG

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Who Are You? (Part One)

"If Earth is the school then Life is the program, the relationships and situations that we are exposed to are the courses, and the soul is the student..." Mut Sia Mafdet

Our souls leave different parts of the galaxy and come to earth for growth, learning and to fulfill a purpose or mission. The soul cannot experience anything in its natural state. It must manifest into matter to experience human emotions such as ambition, anger, grief etc and be placed in various situations so that it can grow, evolve and fulfill it's purpose.

Many people live their entire lives not having a clue as to who they truly are as an individual. Soul searching and self discovery on a spiritual level is imperative in fulfilling ones true purpose. On a personal note, for the past year, I decided to take time for myself; to go on an independent journey in an effort to really discover who my soul is and why it came here. It is through this experience that I am able to write this article which will hopefully be of assistance to others.

Here are some questions that I've put together that one should consider asking themselves if they are looking for self discovery or to gain an in depth understanding as to what is their soul blueprint.

QUESTIONS:

What is your individual purpose?
For this question, I examined what was important to me. I looked into what my passions were and I identified my talents. I carefully examined all the tasks & topics in my life that had a profound effect on me. Aside from this, I spent a lot of time on my childhood. This is important because childhood represents a time of innocence, this was a period of time when you weren't strongly influenced by the lessons of life and were naturally connected to the divine. I payed great attention to what interested me then and what career paths I was drawn to. For me, creativity and helping people were always what I had a passion for.

At the age of 6, people asked me the infamous question.... what do you want to be when you grow up? I said.. a nurse, then at age 12 I changed it to a doctor, then a lab tech then a psychologist and the list kept growing! lol! But whenever anyone asked me why do I want to pursue these fields of work.. my answer was always the same.. "Because I want to help people and I want them to feel better" That statement is a major part of what is.. my individual purpose.

Why do you exist?

Why did you choose to come here during this life time and in this particular day and age?

What does your soul want to achieve or overcome this time around? What is your soul journey?
These questions can be answered by examining all the emotional and repetitive events that've occured in your life. Ask yourself, why am I always in this particular situation? what are the outcomes or lessons learned from these situations and are they always the same? Why do I struggle with this type of emotion (ie: anger, ego, jealousy etc), more so than the average person? Identify your strengths and weaknesses. These questions can give you insight into what your soul journey is about and what your soul wants to overcome or achieve in this lifetime.

Can you distinguish the difference between your own physical (individual) will/ desire and the will or desire of the soul?
Many people have a hard time with this question. The physical you often has desires, whether it be wealth, career etc, but that desire is different from the will or desire of your soul. What your soul desires is that of the divine and as a result, is the true will.

It is imperative to listen to your heart, but only if it is in conjunction with your inner tuition - a form of divine guidance. The heart is the seat of our emotions and our emotions are easily influenced by the ego and/or physical desires. Remember, you are a multi-dimensional being and you exist in parallel universes or other dimensions. The physical you has higher or divine aspects of itself. It is through your soul that you can connect to the higher you. Your higher self acts as a guide to you in this life as it is directly connected to the divine source.. the all that is. Some may refer to this conscious form of intelligent energy as God, Allah, The Universe, Most High etc.

Please keep in mind that your higher self knows why you are here, what your soul blue print is and is there to guide you towards fulfilling your life path and purpose. It is imperative that you become one with your higher self and get in tuned with your soul. Meditation, spiritual practices, keeping a clean heart, staying in a higher vibratory state via letting go of negative emotions will all help to align you with your higher selves. It is important to surround yourself with positive or like vibrational people. Persons of lower vibration will drain your energy and attempt to bring you down to their energetic level. In order to receive guidance from the universe, one must be a positive being who does not hold on to grudges, anger, hate, jealousy etc. These emotions create blockages and disrupt the flow of universal energy that is supposed to flow freely through you. This flow of energy holds the codes and messages from the divine. The type of food that you eat can also create blockages within the chakras (energy centres). Meat that comes from an animal who was not loved but instead tortured carries a negative vibration and when you consume it, your spiritual body takes on that vibration of energy. The (organic) plant foods are in sync with your physical and spiritual bodies.

When you cleanse the mind, body and spirit, it becomes much easier for you to receive divine guidance and to have spiritual experiences. When you acknowledge the existence of the higher self you will begin to receive guidance via intuition, dreams, numbers, OBE'S and in many other ways. The more in tuned and spiritually developed you become, the more you will begin to notice that you can... literally feel energy! You can feel when the pressure or tension of energy is moving in a direction other than that of your soul's blue print. In other words, you can energetically feel when you're going down the wrong path. This is divine guidance trying to pull you back unto the right path, the path of your soul blueprint. At the end of the day, you have free will and are free to deviate away from your destined blueprint but this creates disharmony and eventually you end up where you were supposed to be anyway. It'll just take you twice as long to to get there! lol. On the contrary, wherever you are.. is where you are supposed to be at that particular time...

This knowledge touches my soul because I can validate it through my own real- life- experiences. There is so much more that I want to share regarding this topic but unfortunately, I'm out of time.

Soooo...

Look out for part two, as it will be coming to a computer screen near you! (hahaha.. yes, I'm a geek!) :D

Until next time,
Peace, Love & Soul!

Monique 'Mut Sia' Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment